Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pockets are my current thing

I have this thing lately for pockets, pockets for cocoa (you will see those later), pocket cards, pockets in mini albums, I can't seem to get my fill!

These cute images are from the papertrey ink stamp set 2009 autumn tags. I really like the sentiments and images from this set.

Supplies from CTMH-Sorbet CS, Colonial White CS, pattern paper from Twitterpated, chocolate ribbon, chocolate ink, sorbet ink, sweet leaf ink, chocolate edge anchors
From Papertrey ink-2009 Autumn tags, 3x3 envelopes
other-circle punch



4 comments:

Crystal said...

Very cute! Love that paper pack!

Carla said...

Very cute! These are great!

Sarah said...

I am loving your pockets too!!! these are especially pretty.

Unknown said...

Love these ... adorable!!