Monday, October 5, 2009

Halloween Cupcake


Since I am on vacation I pre-scheduled this post. Be sure to check back at the end of the week for my card for the Unscripted Sketches Challenge.
Have you ever eaten orange icing? Did it turn you tongue orange? Orange is probably not as bad as purple, black or blue. What ever color they are I just love cupcakes!
Supplies from CTMH- black CS, Orange Cs, Colonial White CS, black bitty brads, orange ribbon, foam squares, sanding kit, cupcake sprinkles stamp set, say it with style stamp set, orange ink,
other-cuttlebug embossing folder

5 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Mmmmm...now I want a cupcake! Love the CB swirls matched up with the frosted cupcake!

Paige

Sheila Bennett said...

What a fun card. The colors are great, and so is the embossing on the black cardstock.

Crystal said...

Great card!

Crystal Pledger said...

So if you love cupcakes you will need to try Peace O Cake on 34th. Their cupcakes are delicious and adorable to boot.

Unknown said...

Cupcakes - yummy!

I was think how would a black & orange cupcake would look last night. I too was doing cupcake cards - go see my blog.