Thursday, October 8, 2009

Easy and Simple

I really like the idea of a simple "postcard" type card. This card is just that -a square postcard!
Supplies from CTMH-Goldrush CS, pattern paper from Magic Moments, sweetleaf ribbon, colonial white CS, goldrush button, cocoa ink, goldrush ink, garden green ink, spooky smiles stamp set, say it with style stamp set
Other-sewing

Unless you click the picture for a close up, it's hard to tell. My sewing machine got the biggest tangle when I made this card. Who knows what I did wrong, but it took me about 15 minutes to free this card. And by then I was to mad and frustrated to re do it. So who ever gets this card get bad sewing.....

3 comments:

Crystal said...

I think it looks great. I can't even tell there's 'bad sewing'!

Sarah said...

You can't even tell Aaron...! I love your little postcard. I just tried faux stitching for the first time tonight...I am telling you it is so much easier and you can't hardly tell it's not stitched. I punched holes and then drew between the holes with white marker..looks just like the real thing. Check out this card Tracy made using this method
http://whoistracy.com/myhead/index.php?/archives/545-Season-of-Change-News.html
Have a great day...Loving my Nikon BTW

Jeanne said...

All of your cards this week have been fabulous. I don't see any "bad" sewing on this one!

Thanks for sharing!