Friday, October 9, 2009

Color Combo Halloween Card


This weeks color combo over at Jeanette Lynton's Blog is just for Halloween! I created this card using those colors and I really like how it turned out!
Supplies from CTMH-Twilight CS, White Daisy CS, Pattern paper from Magic moments, black ink, white ink, clover meadow ink, black ribbon, beware stamp set, foam squares
other-dot ribbon
I love adding additional images to pattern paper, here I just added some dots to the pattern paper to tie in the other colors
Be sure to go by Jeanettes blog, she has some awesome ideas for Halloween including a really cool wall sign with owls~

6 comments:

Crystal said...

This is a great card! I love the brightness of the orange!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute card. Hope you enjoyed Grey's! I thought Mere was very thoughtful.

Alanna said...

Very cute. I love that big ribbon.

Sarah said...

What a great idea adding those colored dots..!!! Such a cute card!

Jeanne said...

Great card, Aaron. Love the dots and the ribbon, too!

Laurel said...

I love this!