Monday, August 3, 2009

Now it's a Christmas Card

When I started this card, I figured it would be a Thank you or Birthday card. It was not till after I pulled out my stamp set with the sentiments on it that I decided on Christmas. As soon as I saw the "Peace on Earth" stamp I knew it would be perfect on this card.
This card is for this weeks sketch at CPS.
Supplies from Close to my Heart-Buttercup CS, Spring Iris CS, Lilac Mist CS, Colonial white CS, Bamboo ink, Lilac mist ink, felt bird, crochet ribbon, pewter brad, say it in style stamp set


Meredith said...

This is a beautiful idea for a Christmas card!

Dana Joy said...

Great card.

Sarah said...

It is perfect for Christmas! Awesome Card Aaron!

Jeanne said...

Wow, this is just lovely. Great work!

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card! I love the colors.