Saturday, August 1, 2009

*Learn*Study*Grow*

I created this large composition book a while back, I think for one of Papercrafts project calls. Following along with my office supply additions is notebooks and note pads. I would guess that I have about 10-15 spirals laying around and double that in sticky notes, grocery list pads and mini spirals. So of course it is only fitting that I should cover them all right?



Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Cocoa CS, Olive CS, Cranberry ink, Olive ink, Cocoa ink, D chipboard letter, Cocoa ribbon, Olive ribbon, red sparkles, September word puzzle stamp set
Other-binder clip, notebook


Have a great weekend!


7 comments:

Alanna said...

This is so cute Aaron. I love it.

Carla said...

Great notebook! Took me a minute to figure out that the apples were stamped and not an actual patterned paper!! Awesome!! I love it!

Sarah said...

I just love this!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling notebook!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Love how well you lined up all those apples! I have a ton of spirals and such hanging around, too, but I haven't ever thought to cover them.

This looks terrific!

Alanna said...

Aaron, I've left an award for you on my blog.

Crystal said...

Looks great! Love all of the apples :)