Monday, August 10, 2009

fluttering by....

Normally on Monday I post the CPS sketch card, but I was away from the house all day yesterday and didn't get to it. So I pulled a card from the back log of stuff I need to show you.
I think this card is a little spring/valentine -ish, but I still think it is a great card.

Supplies frm CTMH-That's amore pattern paper, colonial white CS, Chocolate CS, Blush ink, chocolate ink, versa mark ink, clear embossing powder, blush ric-rack, Butterfly wings stamp set
Be back tomorrow with the CPS sketch and Wednesday with the Color me Monday color challenge.


Sparkle said...

This is so pretty!

Sarah said...

Very beautiful Aaron!
I wish I had a backlog of stuff to post LOL...I am at the point of no crafting no posting LOL.

Jeanne said...

What a lovely card! That sentiment is great and the!