Friday, August 28, 2009

Faux Ribbon


This card is one for the past Paper Crafts 3 item challenge.
My 3 items were-Stamps, Ink and Buttons.
I knew that the card was missing something, but I was out of things to use. I choose to cut a thin strip of cardstock and creating a faux ribbon around the bottom.
Supplies from CTMH-Desert Sand CS, Colonial White CS, Crystal Blue CS, Crystal Blue ink, Desert sand in, Buttercup CS, Buttercup buttons, intrinsic background stamp set
Supplies from Papertrey ink-vintage basket stamp set

4 comments:

Erica said...

that is a really nice looking card...i like the flower pattern!

Sheila Bennett said...

Love the faux ribbon idea - that is great to keep in mind when there isn't a "real" ribbon to match. :)

Sarah said...

I love that Crystal blue! Gorgeous card Aaron.

Christina said...

What a great card!