Friday, July 3, 2009

Auto-bots, Lets Roll!

I remember my little cousins saying that when we were younger. Transformers is not a new thing to lots of us. I also remember there was a cartoon as well with a catchy theme song!

A group of us are getting together to go see the new Transformers movie. I thought it would be fun to bring everyone a "transformer snack". I don't have any robot or transformer stamps, but I did have these gears from the CTMH Tinkerin Line.



And just in case you are wondering, Peanut butter-Strawberry M&M's are yummy!



Supplies from CTMH-Sunny yellow CS, pattern paper from Tinkerin, Tinkerin Stickease, white daisy ribbon, foam squares

other-M&Ms

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Have fun! It's good, the mom cracks me up!

Sarah said...

Ohhh these are too cute!

Lori said...

What a fun treat

Jeanne said...

How 'sweet' of you to think of doing this for your friends! It sure looks like a fun treat!

Marie said...

You must have a lot of patience to cut out the pieces! Really cute!

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alanna said...

So cute Aaron. Neat idea. I love the title of your posts as well. I have fond memories of Transformers from when I was little.