Thursday, June 25, 2009

These boots were made for walkin....



when I see this image, I think of that song. I have always wanted a pair of boots like that, problem is I am short so they don't look or fit right on me.

So until I grow I will just live vicariously through this stamp set.

Supplies from CTMH-Black CS, Crystal blue CS, Colonial White CS, Black ink, Crystal blue ink, paper flower, crystal blue brad, rhinestone frame, pattern paper form emporium, sponge, Be yourself stamp set
and FYI, we are really busy at work right now trying to get things done before we close for a week. Not much time for commenting on blogs. Promise I am looking though. I will start commenting again soon.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Very pretty! Love the little bit o bling!

Marie said...

Fantastic card! I also like the new header to your blog.

Jena said...

Cute card - love the colors and the bling! I too have always wanted a pair of boots like that, but have never found the right pair, so I'm with you, I live through this image ;-P TFS!

Janelle Janish said...

Hi Aaron. Your card is really cute. Thanks for sharing! This card layout from Originals is one of my favorites.

Kathi Carlson said...

Awesome card, Aaron! Fun colors. Great song choice, too! I was "around" back then ... wore those boots, short skirts, hair longer than my skirt ... LOL.

Alanna said...

Oooh, she looks so good in the crystal blue. I think I might have to lift this color idea.

Sheila Bennett said...

lol - that song goes through my head everytime I see this stamp too.

Jeanne said...

Fun card and fun song. Now it's running through MY head. LOL