Tuesday, June 23, 2009

One single flower

The original card I had in mind had 3 crochet flowers on it. Because I chose to make this card 4x4, they wouldn't fit, so I opted for the one flower. I think I am sewing more on my cards these days, the reason.... I found a place for my sewing machine to be out all the time.
Who knows how long that will last, as I am always re arranging my craft room.
This is my card for the Color inspiration challenge. Be sure to go by and see all the entries.
Supplies from CTMH-Grey Wool CS, Autumn terracotta CS, creme brulee CS, pattern paper from Key to my heart,


Autumn terracotta ink, grey wool ink,
autumn terracotta brad, white daisy
crochet flower, From me to you stamp
set, tender tags stamp set
other-grey thread

17 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute card! I love sewing on cards.

Maureen P said...

This is lovely! I love the flower and stitching :)

Unknown said...

Can I "lift" this one? LOL!

Aaron,
I wanted to thank you for being an inspiration to this Northern Redneck girl! A blog award awaits you http://samiesentiments.blogspot.com/

~Samantha

Alanna said...

Such a great card Aaron. I love the single flower and how you did the sewing.

Penny said...

what a cute card! I love it!

Dotty Jo said...

Sooo cute, love the flower and the sewing is great!

A Stamper's Journey said...

Cute card. Love the sewing on your stem. I have been trying that out too! You did great!

Maureen

Sparkplug17 said...

Darling! I am lovin blue and orange lately.

Sheila Bennett said...

What a cute card - love the flourish in the corner. :)

Lori said...

Very pretty. Love how you used the crochet flower.

Kathi Carlson said...

Sweet card! That single flower is perfect. Love the sewing you're doing!

Julia Aston said...

I like the stitched stem and torn panel on this! very pretty design!

JanS said...

Did you notice how on the challenge picture the fabric pattern looks like July's SOTM? Wonderful card.

Savitri said...

So so pretty! Love the stitching!!!

Winter said...

So sweet! I love the sewn stem!

Jeanne said...

Excellent! Love the single flower and the sewing. Just one flower adds such an impact!

Stacy said...

I love this one! The sewing is perfect!