Saturday, June 27, 2009

a "love"ly Tree

This project is made from a lunch sack, the mini kind. The section with the tree is attached with Velcro to create a closure for the bag.





Supplies from CTMH-Desert Sand CS, Hollyhock CS, Colonial white CS, Hollyhock buttons, hollyhock ink, desert sand ink, hollyhock ribbon, pattern paper from Notebook, corner rounder, tree tops stamp set, chipboard heart, foam squares, hemp

other-lunch sack and Velcro dots



And I found this video, I know for me Michael Jackson was a big party of my younger years in grade and middle school. He was a little to freaky later in life for my taste, but I will always enjoy his music.
The moon walk is a true symbol of Michael Jackson and will be around for ages!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh your little tree lunch sack is just perfect! So pretty and original.

Alanna said...

What a cute little sack. I'm in love with how you did the tree all pink and all the buttons. Great job.

Unknown said...

Adorable ... what more can I say!

Winter said...

So pretty! I love the colors too! Thanks for the moonwalk video, my kids just went and put on their socks and are now doing the moonwalk! :)

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness...wonderful! My comment on the previous post...insert here...love the colors, the tree, the button...well, darn it all...every thing!

I think a vast majority of people would agree with your assessment of Michael Jackson. I well remember Thriller and the moonwalk. Unfortunately, his later actions made me so sad. Strange or not, one can never deny his musical brilliance!

Sheila Bennett said...

Your lunch sack bag is so cute. Just love those colors - and I never would have thought to use them for the tree.

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Everytime I see a new way this stamp set is used, it makes me want it more. Gorgeous job!

~C