Friday, June 5, 2009

A gift of Ties

It's really had to tell in the photo, but there are 2 ties in this coffee bag. The glare and color of the ties makes it hard to see.
I stamped the ties all over this coffee bag, and let me tell you, because the bag was glossy it took a lot of patients. In fact there is a big boo-boo under the origami folded shirt.
If you want to make you own folded shirt, just search youtube, there are several videos.
Supplies from CTMH-Barn Red CS, Dutch Blue CS, Colonial White CS, pewter brads, perter concho, hemp, June Word Puzzle, Worlds best Dad stamp Set, Barn red ink, Dutch Blue ink, Pattern paper from Animal Cookies
Other-coffee bag from paper trey ink.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun gift bag idea! Yours turned out super cute!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I normally buy my dad ties, so I'll have to keep this in mind for later.

Sarah said...

This is just SO cool! I love those folded shirts they look so effective and are so easy to do. I love your little tie on the shirt.