Thursday, June 11, 2009

Fluffy Dresses...

A sweet young lady I know recently had her 8th grade banquet, her 1st boy/girl dance. I was lucky enough to get to take a few photos of her before she headed off to the big party. I made this card for her, wishing her luck.
(I will post the pictures, if her mom says it's OK)
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Crystal blue CS, Tickled Pink pattern paper, black ink, crystal blue ink, twilight ink, black ribbon, Be yourself stamp set



To get the ruffle look on the dress, I stamp and cut out each piece of the dress, the curled the edges with the piercing tool and my finger

16 comments:

Marie said...

This is one of my favorites!!! Love it...

Jena said...

SO cute - I love how you added the dimension to the dress! TFS!

Sarah said...

SO sweet! I have not inked this SS yet! I am a bit intimidated my it. I might have to try this technique though..it looks so pretty.

Winter said...

So cute! I love the little ruffles!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so darling! I love the dress.

Kathi Carlson said...

This is an awesome card, Aaron! LOVE what you did with that dress!!

Sandra said...

Love it!!!

Haley D. said...

Love the fluff 'n stuff!

Carolyn said...

Too cute! Love what you did with the dress. Brilliant! :)

Meredith said...

This is so cute! I have been wanting to make that dress into something cool, but never came up with anything...I must try this!!

Jeanne said...

Look at you! Making that dress absolutely perfect by adding the dimension. Wonderful idea and perfect all around!

Jenn said...

So adorable! The ruffles look so cool, I love it!

Misty Leach said...

Aaron, that dress is soooo adorable, very creative, good job!! Take Care, Misty

Barb said...

Oh! This is SO cute! How clever of you to create fluff for the dress. Makes me wish I'd bought that stamp set.

Peggy Lee said...

This Card is hot, love what you did with the dress, clever!!

Leslie said...

so very clever. Not my favorite stamp set so I love when I see something that speaks to me. I want to try that now. Thanks