Monday, June 15, 2009

CPS Sketch

I really like this weeks sketch at CPS, its exactly what I think is my style.
I had my August Word Puzzle stamp out creating projects for my Word Puzzle Club so I decided to used the cute little flip flops on my sketch card.

Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Barn red CS, Sunflower CS, Pattern paper from Tinkerin, Sunflower ink, Twilight ink, Twilight ribbon, Barn red edge anchor, colonial white brad, sparkles, August word puzzle stamp set, For every occasion stamp set



5 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE those flip flops!
You card is great. Such wonderful colors.

Sparkplug17 said...

I love the flip flops. What a great summer card.

Teresa said...

What a fun flip flop card, great take on the challenge.

Jeanne said...

Great card! I love the flip flops and the color combo as well. I also really like the use of the edge anchor...perfect!

Penny said...

This is so cute. I just bought the August stamp set, I haven't used it yet though