Monday, June 8, 2009

CPS Sketch

This is my card for the sketch at CPS. I think I have found my new favorite stamp set. CTMH's July Stamp of the Month, You've got Flair. If you haven't planned to get this one, put it on your list.All of the designs are fabulous and it is perfect for coloring with markers!Supplies from CTMH-Hollyhock CS, Sunflower CS, Colonial White CS, Magic Moments pattern paper, Cocoa ink, Sunflower marker, hollyhock marker, sweetleaf marker, blue colored pencil, hollyhock brads, foam squares, Thank you stamp set, you've got flair stamp set


10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card!

Sparkplug17 said...

Very pretty! I love the colors.

Jenn said...

So pretty! I love the paperpiecing/layering.

Sarah said...

I LOVE this stamp set too and have used it several times..Your card is just wonderful. I love that paper.

Jeanne said...

Wow! Is this ever pretty! Great job.

Pamela said...

Great card! I love it!

Monika Reeck said...

I love your card....A D O R A B L E, best regards from Germany.

Monika

Linda aka Oz said...

Oh wonderful card. great job. Linda aka Oz

Julia Aston said...

This is so pretty! love that stamp and the great colors you used!

Unknown said...

Great job! I never would have thought to use the July SOM with that paper and colors but it's fab!