Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Color me Monday

Look at this wonderful set of colors! Jeannette Lynton pick a really fun group of colors for this weeks color me Monday challenge. I made this card in just a few minutes, only because I think the colors go so well together.
Supplies from CTMH-Creme brulee CS, White Daisy CS, pattern paper from Magic Moments, juniper ink, blush ink, hollyhock ink, hollyhock marker, creme brulee ribbon, hollyhock button, June word puzzle stamp set, Thank you stamp set, foam squares
Other-scallop punch



7 comments:

Sarah said...

It is a great color combo! I love all the flowers on your card. So cute.

Penny said...

Beautiful. I love Jeanette's ability to come up with great color combos like that!

Lori said...

What a beautiful card.

Jenn said...

super cute card! I love the ribbon/button accent.

Kathi Carlson said...

Very pretty card, Aaron! I love how you used Creme Brulee as the main color. I'm having a time with it while others do beautiful things. Just me, I guess.

Jeanne said...

Oh my! I adore this card! Love the color combo *Ü* , the flowers and the ribbon/button! You've done a super job here!

Alanna said...

This is such a great card. I love the flowers and the button with ribbon.