Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Color Me Monday

Be sure to get by Jeanette Lynton's blog and check out the wonderful creations she made with this wonderful color combo. I really wish I had used something else for the stem and leaves. Like maybe rick-rack?
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Tulip CS, Twilight CS, Twilight ink, sweetleaf ink, tulip ink, sweetleaf ribbon, sweetleaf button, twilight brads, foam squares, tickled pink die cuts, tickled pink stamp set, friendship word puzzle stamp set.


And I want to Thank all of you who stop by my blog everyday! And a Big Thank you to those of you leave comments, I look at several blogs everyday, and I wish I had the time to comment on every single one, every single day. I don't think I would get any of my work done. So...Thank you. You are "True Friends" in the blogging world.

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Super cute! What a fun color combo.

Sarah said...

This is so bright and bold! I love it.

Alanna said...

So cute. I think the flower stem looks perfect like it is.

Gamma said...

Absolutely love your card! Doesn't Jeanette come up with the best color combos. I think your stem is perfect.

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, Aaron! This is a great color combination, and I LOVE Tulip!

Haley D. said...

I like your card just the way it is!

Jeanne said...

You definitely don't need to change a thing on this card, it's perfect as is. Despite my not being able to wrap my head around Tulip not being a purple, I just love that color!!