Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Color Me Monday

Well I tried....
to get Heavenly Blue in the card, but no matter what it did it didn't look right. I tried a circle under the twilight brad, blue shadows on the red dots, blue ribbon and a few other things but I just couldn't get it to look right.
So I am one color short....
Supplies from Close to My Heart-Grey wool CS, Cranberry CS, Colonial white CS, cranberry ink, cranberry ribbon, grey wool ink, twilight brad, foam squares, spot on background stamp, friendship blessing stamp set
Other-nestiblities



5 comments:

Sarah said...

This is so pretty, I don't know where I would have added that color either.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is still really cute!

Kathi Carlson said...

Wonderful card, Erin! At least you were brave enough to try the color challenge!!

Jeanne said...

Fantastic card! You are an amazing crafter!

Jenn Embry said...

Cute card. I'm still thinking about this color combo and wondering if I can make it work!