Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Color Me Monday Pinwheel








Until now, I can't ever remember making a pinwheel. I am sure I did when I was little, but as I started putting this card together, I had to do a search for how to make one.



It's raining here again, so I couldn't get out to take a good picture, therefor I think the color is off just a bit.



Supplies from CTMH-Outdoor denim CS, Twilight CS, Colonial White CS, Desert Sand CS, Pattern paper from Emporium, cranberry ink, outdoor denim in, cranberry CS, cranberry brad, holiday red sparkles, sanding kit, because of you stamp set

ETA:I don't know why that line is through the picture, I know my picture didn't have that on it. Must have happened when I up loaded to blogger???? does anyone know why?


6 comments:

Sarah said...

Too cute Aaron...I love your pinwheel. Bright and fun!
That line looks wierd...don't know what could have caused it....

Kathi Carlson said...

Another card that brings a smile to my face. Bright, cheery, and just plain fun!!TFS.

Carolyn said...

Too cute! Love the colors!

Jeanne said...

Great job! What a bright and fun looking card.

Nope, I haven't a clue as to why there would be a line through the picture. I keep hearing about goofy things happening with Blogger recently, so maybe they were tweaking something at the time you uploaded?

Debra said...

Aaron, I LOVE your blog. Your artwork and projects are AWESOME! I have given you a blog award! All you have to do is post it on your blog with my name and blog link. Then you nominate 5 others and let them know!

Christina said...

So creative!! Great job!