Friday, May 1, 2009

Stamp Kissing Mother's Day Card



Wasn't yesterdays Blog Hop super fun? If you are joining us late for the blog hop, be sure to see my post below for my project using new Felt flowers!

This card features 2 tone stamp kissing. For the "MOM" I used tulip ink on the small flower and then pressed it against the letters that were pre-inked in Sorbet. Lastly I stamped my image.

Supplies from CTMH-Evensong pattern paper, sorbet CS, Tulip CS, Tulip ink, Sorbet ink, paper flowers, olive button, olive ribbon, clear sparkles, colonial white CS, May word puzzle stamp set, Rustic Alphabet stamp set

And Don't forget-All new products from CTMH are available today! Start shopping here

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Great card, Aaron!

Sarah said...

I love that you used Evensong as a Mothers day card...that is great!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is so pretty!

Lori said...

This is so pretty. I like how you used the Christmas paper for a non Christmas card.