Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sketch x2 & a contest!


Here are two cards for this week's sketch over at CPS. Why 2 cards you ask? Well my sister was here for the holiday weekend, and decided to play along for this weeks challenge.
Can you guess which card is hers?
Supplies from CTMH-Tickled pink pattern paper,White Daisy CS, Blush CS, Twilight CS, Sunny yellow ink, Twilight ink, Bamboo ink, Tickled pink stamp set, white daisy ribbon, Say it in style stamp set, prisma glitter.
Bella pattern paper, smokey plum CS, Colonial White CS, petal ink, smoky plum ink, olive ribbon, paper flower, paper leaf, sparkle, Butterfly wings stamp set
Other-circle punches
How about a prize--the 1st person to guess which card is Bev's I will send you a little prize. Leave a comment with you guess!

9 comments:

Dawn said...

That's nice that you were able to play with your sister!

For my guess, I will say that your card is the Bella and Bev's is the one made with Tickled Pink paper.

Sarah said...

I guess Bev's card is the Bella card!
They are both really lovely!

Anonymous said...

Bev-s the butterfly and you are the flower...only because I know both of you.

Bettye

Sparkplug17 said...

They're both really cute! Glad you got to spend some fun time with your sister.

Tanaia said...

Your sister's the butterfly, and yours is the other. But I love them both!!

bubbles32 said...

I choose the blue one as Bev's

Debbi

Kathi Carlson said...

Both great cards!

Carolyn said...

They are both very pretty!

Unknown said...

HI, Aaron! I always appreciate your comments on my blog. It was so much fun to see you as I was blog hopping through the CPS cards. Great job on yours.