Friday, May 29, 2009

Father's Day Golf Card

I am sure lots of Father's Golf-mine use to. This card was for a Joy of Card Making Sketch for the current issue of Papercrafts. I stamped and cut out all of those letters for Happy Father's Day, something I wont be doing again for a long time. Way too much work for me!
Supplies from CTMH-Sarsaparilla pattern paper, Black CS, Colonial White CS, Black ink, Desert sand ink, Tee Time stamp set, sans letters stamp set, hemp, colored pencils
Other-golf tee

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

It's gorgeous! Can i say that about a manly card? LOL
I love the 1/2 circle and cut out letters. Great job!!

KatieTurtle said...

So Cute! I love the plaid patterned paper. It is a great Father's day day!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great card. I still need to buy this set.

Kathi Carlson said...

Very nice! I've got a couple of guys I could give a card like this to! And, work or not, those stamped and cut out letters look great!