Monday, May 11, 2009

CPS Sketch #115


You will be glad to know I finished my long list of things to do, and made several projects including a brand new template for Operation Smile. That will be posted on Saturday.
When I saw the rings on this sketch I knew I wanted to use the Connections stamp set. I have had that set for a while, but haven't used but one or two stamps from it. Be sure to check out all the other entries over at CPS

Supplies from CTMH-Crystal Blue CS, White Daisy CS, Pattern paper from Emporium, Crystal Blue ink, Twilight ink, Crystal blue brad, paper flower, Connections stamp set, Say it with Style stamp set

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful colors on this card and I love your rings! It looks great.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty. Thats one of my favorite paper packs!

Rebecca said...

Sooo glad you're back. I was having withdrawals!! heehee! LOVE the card!!

SannaS said...

Gorgeous card! Just beautiful!
Have a great week! =)
Hugs, SannaS

Anonymous said...

Love your card...Beautiful:)♥

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Glad you're back - this card is beautiful! Perfect for an anniversary card!

Unknown said...

Glad to see you back :)

Kathryn said...

Very pretty -- LOVE those circles -- so great! :)

Pamela said...

Great card! I love it!

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love those colors! Great use of that CPS sketch.