Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Color Me Monday



This is my is my attempt at this weeks Color Me Monday challenge. I started several card, and they end up in the trash. I think it was the blue that was throwing me off. My thread is a slightly different color blue, but it matched fairly well.
For the flower, I used clear embossing powder and then rubbed over the image with sorbet and taffy ink using a sponge.
Supplies from CTMH-Indian Corn Blue CS, Textured White Daisy CS, Sorbet ink, Taffy ink, Indian Corn blue ink, clear sparkle, from me to you stamp set, clear embossing powder, versa mark ink
Other-blue thread

7 comments:

Tresa Black said...

I love it! Love the embossing resist. Too cool.

There's an award for you on my blog! www.fabulouslyartsy.blogspot.com

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love all the stitching.

Sheila Bennett said...

Very nice - love he emboss resist for the flower.

Allison said...

Love your card - I always love checking out your beautiful artwork!

Check out my blog:
www.creativebliss-allison.blogspot.com
There's an award there for you :)

Sarah said...

Ohhhhh wayyy cool! I love this.

Scrappin With Tammy said...

Hop on over to my blog, I left an award for you!

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this card, Aaron! The embossed flower is great. Gotta love that round sponge. The stitching is the perfect finishing touch!