Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Color Me Monday

The CEO of Close to My Heart, Jeanette Lynton , has started a Monday Color challenge. Last week was the 1st one. This week she picked a wonderful group of colors. I really enjoy color challenges, and I think they are my favorite thing about blogging. I made this really cute bird house that can hold candy or a small gift. I found the template here.



















Here you can see the perch that I created by rolling a 3/4" strip of cardstock and then attaching it with a glue dot.
I also used removable glue dots to attach one side of the roof, so I can add a little treat later.
Supplies from CTMH-Bamboo CS, Vanilla Cream CS, Juniper CS, Juniper ink, Desert sand ink, hemp, Jun word puzzle stamp set, Thank you stamp set, colored pencils
Other-ribbon, pearls circle punch

6 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling set! I love the bird house!

Crafty Jenn said...

How stinkin cute! Fabby job!

Daniela F. said...

Super cute!! Great job on the challenge!

Sarah said...

WOW. I love the colors Jeanette chose. Your birdhouse and card are amazing.

Homemade Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Your little birdhouse is fabulous!

Jeanne said...

LOVE it! (In my best Wheezy voice-from Dragon Tales...)

Those colors look terrific together.