Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Color Me Monday & a winner!

This weeks color challenge at Jeanette Lynton's Blog is Petal, Pansy Purple, White and New England Ivy. I made this very simple Thank you card, and I notice now that I have taken a picture of it, that my rectangles are crooked! It's funny how I can see it in the picture, but now when I was putting it together. In fact I thought it was straight--
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Pansy Purple CS, Pansy Purple ink, Petal ink, New England Ivy Ink, New England Ivy ribbon, New England Ivy buttons, Intrinsic Background stamp set, Say it with Style stamp set, foam squares



And yesterday's contest winner is.....Sarah! Email me your mailing address I will send you a goodie right away. Bev's card was the purple card with the butterfly. If you know my sister, then you know she loves purple and butterflies!

11 comments:

Leslie said...

I so love this card. Really I am impressed with all your artwork.

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is darling. I love those buttons.

Kathi Carlson said...

Love this one the best! And, I know what you're saying about not seeing things until the photo is in front of you. It happens to me all the time!

Sheila Bennett said...

Just love the simplicity of this card - it's great!

Melissa Laverty said...

This card is just so perfect. I adore it!!!

Sarah said...

This is just perfect! Everything about it is awesome!
I LOVED your Clematis pic...SOOOOO pretty!

Unknown said...

I love this card! It's simplicity draws out its sincerity. It's amazing what you can do ... thanks for sharing!

Mindy S. said...

I love the simplicity of this card. I really like how you used the background stamps. Looks Great!!

KatieTurtle said...

I love this card! I did a little happy dance when i saw it. I agree with you that sometimes I don't notice the flaws in my cards until I take a photo.....

Shan said...

I LOVE this card! This is one of my fav. color combos yet!

Christina said...

Even being a little crooked that card is A-dorable! :)