Thursday, March 5, 2009

Color Challenge-oh the pink and brown!

There was a time I used pink and brown on everything. It was and still is my favorite! I could make everything with those combo's but even I could get bored with that!
This is my card for the color challenge over at go by and check out the other entries!

Supplies from CTMH-Blush CS, White Daisy TCS, Chocolate CS, Cocoa ink, Chocolate ink, Blush ink, Blush Button, Paper flower, Code it stamp set, Connections stamp set
Other-Scallop punch, corner rounder, hole punch

It looks like I am about to have 50,000 hits on my blog, and I think that calls for a Give-Away!
I will see what kind of goodies I have and do a give-away on Saturday Morning, so be sure to check back for that!


Kat said...

Congrats on all your blog hits! I check your blog almost daily b/c you have such great artwork--I love to see your creativity! Thanks for sharing it with all of us!

Sarah said...

I saw that you were getting close to 50 thousand!!! WOW. I just hit 100 LOL. Congratulations. I am working 12 hours Sat so I will miss the giveaway...SOB

Nikki Schmaltz said...

Congrats on all the hits. I really like your card. It's so sweet!

meremere said...

I don't comment often, but I love your work. I am passing a blog award on to you, if you want to see it you can visit my blog at
(The entry is March 5th) Thanks for being an inspiration!

Meredith (fellow consultant)

Ange Kelly said...

Just gorgeous!

Jeanne said...

Wow! Congrats on the milestone! I so enjoy seeing what you have been up to and this card is no exception! Love it!

Continued success to you!