Saturday, January 24, 2009

Valentine's Week project #12 & #13

In order to finish up with Valentine's you are getting 2 projects today. I saw a card in a magazine (that I can't find now) with a heart made out of eyelets. I modeled this card after that. I just cut a heart out of a scrap of paper and then stamped the little hearts around it.

Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS & TCS, Baby pink CS, Hollyhock ink, Blush ink, February puzzle stamp set, hollyhock ribbon, pretty pins, Moments in time stamp set


Supplies from CTMH-Bamboo CS, Hollyhock CS, White Daisy ink, prisma glitter, hollyhock ink, foam squares, February Word puzzle stamp set, All my love stamp set

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Cute, cute cards!

Meredith said...

I remember seeing the eyelet card you are talking about. I didn't care for it too much, but I LOVE your version!

SCRAPCRAZY said...

Very beatiful cards....

Heather P. said...

These are SO pretty! Love the pink. :)