Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You Make Me Happy

This card makes me happy! The size is 5x5. I made the flower over a month ago for a project, and decided it wouldn't work and it has been sitting on my work table ever since. I even tried to used it a couple of other times, but I am glad I held out for this card!
Supplies from CTMH-pattern paper from Boom-di-ada, Hollyhock CS, Colonial White CS, Hollyhock ink, bamboo ink, clear embossing ink, clear embossing powder, corner rounder, hollyhock button, code it stamp set, spot on background stamp set, With love stamp set(envelope),Dazzling die cut flower colonial white
Other-tan ribbon, sponge

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so pretty!

Erica said...

great job..love seeing the springy cards in winter

Alanna said...

Love this card. The focal flower is very pretty.