Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Too much detail....


This card has way more detail to than I am use to doing. Mostly the sewing!!! Like I have said before, there is a reason I don't use the sewing machine on fabric, I think it might fall apart! My stitches are so loose, and then I adjust the sewing machine and they are way to tight. I think I need lessons, or I should just stick to paper!
Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Desert Sand CS, Pattern Paper from Sarsaparilla, Desert Sand ink, Twilight ink, Twilight ribbon, foam squares, bitty brads, scallop scissors, piercing tool, Treasure Life Stamp set, Annotations stamp set
Other-sewing machine and thread

3 comments:

Lori said...

Love the colors in this card and the stitching looks great.

Anonymous said...

Sewing on paper is soooo much easier than sewing on fabric! Love the card.

Rachel said...

this is beautiful!