Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Baby Birthdays


I pulled out the watercolor pencils again! I started out trying a new technique, but that ended up in the trash. Went right back to my same ol' water color pencils and the water brush! These flower stickers have been hanging around here for months, I have no clue why I bought them, or who made them??
Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, White Daisy CS, Buttercup CS, Blush CS, Cocoa Cafe pattern paper, Black ink, Water color pencils, colored pencils, Flower child stamp set, Holiday jubilee stamp set, One solo stamp set, Today's Date stamp set, edge distresser, Buttercup ink,
Other-assorted flowers

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

These are darling! I love that stamp set.

Anonymous said...

I love these cards, now I need some yellow paper and card stock.

Bettye