Monday, October 27, 2008

Hoppy Birthday to You....

This is a card from one of my sets for sale in my etsy shop (located on the right side of my blog) . Everything these days is about being "Green" so this card goes along well.
For the square on the back ground, I used the reverse side of a square stamp. I started with dark ink on the outside, and used lighter ink as I moved to the middle.

Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Olive CS, Olive ink, Garden Green Ink, White hemp, computer font, Olive marker, Fun Times stamp set
Papercrafts has a new book coming out, and this week I have been asked to include some info about it-

Here is the direct link to the online store where people can purchase a copy of PC Gourmet: http://mailings.ckmedia.com/em/?s=3&a=1474A7A5A0E0456DADC544BC7A109FB5&b=985C24

No comments: