Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Flower Card & Butterflies

This is a really simple card, using the stamp kissing technique. I inked the circle stamp with the smokey plum ink and then pressed the petal stamp against it using sunflower ink. The nice thing about the the circle stamp is that it is a large background stamp that can be used several times before re-inking.
Supplies from Close to My Heart-Colonial White CS, Smokey Plum CS, pattern paper from Enchanted, Smokey Plum Ink, Sunflower ink, Bamboo ink, Playful petal stamp set, For every occasion stamp set, spot on background stamp set, Smokey Plum ribbon
Other-Circle punch, micro beads, double sided sticky sheets

I also wanted to share with you a few picture that I took this past weekend at the Wildseed Farm in the Butterfly House. On my visit, I also went to the animal safari, and I will show you a few pictures of that tomorrow.








2 comments:

Janelle Janish said...

They are all gorgeous... the card and the butterflies. Thanks for sharing.

Erica said...

awww...love the butterflies