Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dixie Scrapbook Page

I do scrapbook quite often, I just have a really hard time getting good pictures of the pages. This is a page I created about Dixie and her new vest, handmade by my sister.I used a voice recorder on the bottom right, and covered it with a picture. He has a really cute recording of Dixie barking, growling and playing with her toy.

Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Hollyhock CS, Cocoa Cafe Pattern Paper, Hollyhock ink, Black ink, Blush ink, stylus, Black CS, Black buttons, Black brads, With Love stamp set, voice recorder, chipboard arrow, sparkles
Other-ribbon
For a larger view, click the picture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Cute! Thanks for sharing. I can't get enough of your Dixie! She looks so much like my Stella. :)

Christine said...

I love the stamp set you used on here for the black and white part. I agree getting a good picture of a scrapbook page can be a challenge!!!