Saturday, October 18, 2008

Card set and template info

This cute card set and holder will be my Operation Smile project for October. 100% of the proceeds from this set will be donated to Operation Smile. Along with the project, I will also be providing the template. For a $1.00 donation to Operation Smile, the template is yours! To get your copy of the template, go to http://www.kabrown63.etsy.com/ Once the transaction is complete I will email you a copy. (Be sure to provide your email address)
Here is a view of the card holder open. The middle pocket holds envelopes and the two outside pockets hold the cards. I used coin envelopes for this project, but it will
be great for the envelope flats from CTMH (3x4.75) Here is a view of the note cards and the correspondence cards(like postcards). Both sets measure 3x4.75". And the holder will easily accommodate all 8 cards and 8 envelopes(coin envelopes, the envelope flats may be too think)
Here is a view of the project closed again. If you are interested in the template, please visit http://www.kabrown63.etsy.com/
Supplies from CTMH-White Daisy CS, Black CS, Hollyhock CS, Goldrush CS, Black ink, Goldrush ink, Hollyhock ink, Magic Moments stamp set, September word puzzle stamp set, Treasure Life Stamp set, For every occasion stamp set, One Solo stamp set, Spot on Background stamp set, On my Mind Booking stamp set, Goldrush Brads, Goldrush sassy strands, Chipboard flower, buttons, clear embossing powder, Hollyhock twill ribbon, sanding kit
Other-Black polka dot ribbon, coin envelopes, sponges, slot punch

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, Aaron! I couldn't find the template on your Etsy shop though. I found the one for the mini cards. I would like both.

Kristin Marks
krissygirl375@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

What a dork. Nevermind. I found it. When I posted the first comment, it showed up. Maybe I'm just tired today. :-) Yeah, that's it!

Thanks again. And, GREAT JOB!!!!