Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Mini Album

I created this album to show off some of the pictures that I have been taking of Dixie with my new camera. I took some picture of the process so you can make one too! Enjoy!
Cardstock size is 9x9" (but you could do this with any size squares) You need 3 sheets of pattern paper. Score at 2.25 on two opposite ends of the paper. Fold and score to the center.




Score all the folded sheets in the center at 4.5"


Punch holes in the book for binding. I used the crop-o-dile and punched all at the same time so the holes would be even.

Use fibers and ribbon to bind the book.


Some of the pages are made up of the 2 folded in sides of the paper, use squares of cardstock to close up the pages. This also creates a photo mat. I made mine 3.75x3.75" square.



Pockets for the pull out tags.
Supplies from Close to MY Heart-Serendipity pattern paper and die cuts, Out door denim CS, Chocolate CS, Bamboo CS, Dutch Blue CS, pewter conchos, Out door denim ribbon, Colonial White ribbon, Bamboo photo arrow, Outdoor denim bigger brad, Dutch blue sassy stands
Other circle punches

No comments: