Friday, September 5, 2008

Card Sketch for CPS

This weeks sketch from CPS was to choose a sketch from the past. This is the sketch that I chose. I chose it because I wanted to use my new Nestibilities that I got at Hobby Lobby. The card base is a coin envelope that folded in half and cut off the flap. This makes a cute little pocket in the back part of the card. I created this pull out tag for the pocket.
Supplies from CTMH-Colonial White CS, Indian Corn Blue CS, Indian Corn Blue Ink, Barn Red Ink, Olive Ink, Vineyard berry ink, Bamboo ink, chipboard ribbon slide, Thankful greetings booking set, pewter concho
Other-colonial white ribbon, nestibilities

3 comments:

Erica said...

great card for the sketch. i may just have to stop by hl & see how amazing the nest's are....i oggle over the all the time

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed your open house today, you have some really amazing ideas, I am going to make some of these tomorrow.

Bettye

The Ballards said...

I am loving your style! Thanks for the comment on my blog and you can bet I will be taking peeks at yours as well! Very nice work!!!