Monday, August 11, 2008

I know....it's that dang Lion again!

I know I promised not to post anymore lions, but PaperCrafts went and asked for Baby items using Baby Animals. So here are somethings with that little lion that didn't make in the magizine.
Supplies-from CTMH-Everlasting Paper Packet, Autumn terracotta marker, buttercup marker, goldrush marker, black ink, chalk, Life is a jungle stamp set
Other-buttercup ribbon from Michaels, Welcome Baby stamp from Limitless labels by Papertrey ink,
Onsie-Walmart
Black Staz-ON ink


Chalk board, and white Chalk from Target
hemp from Hobbylobby
For the onsie-I used Staz-On and CTMh markers. I will say that I did one for practice and then tried washing it and it did fade somewhat. I think it would wash out completely after a few washes. I am sure there are some markers on the marker that would work better.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the LION stuff...these are too cute.

Love the album...

Bettye