Saturday, August 2, 2008

Day 4 and some blog troubles

I may be having some troubles with my blog, not sure, as the Internet here in the hotel is a little different. Bev did say she was having trouble too. It will have to be fixed when I get home.
Yesterday we had a day full of classes. We went to business classes 1st, and learned some time management info and how to shoot better pictures. The we went to some art classes, and learned how to use some of the new products. I got some really great ideas.
I am just full of great ideas now, I am going to change the way I do my classes and workshops plus I will be really trying to teach all my customers how to use their tools.
Last night we had the awards banquet, with one of the best magicians I have ever seen, not to mention he was so handsome.
Today is the last day of classes, and I am sad. But I am also getting tired and ready to see my Dixie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can see it now!!! I can't wait to catch up on all of your excitement!! :)Bev

kabm's mom said...

Got your postcard. It was really cute and thanks for thinking of us. Glad your site is back to working. Can't wait to hear all about your trip.