Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Baby Cards

Well I still have no Internet in the house, something about a optical wire blah, blah, blah. They said it would be fixed by 6pm last night, but it still "no workie" this morning.
Anyways, a light bulb went off, and I figured that I could save pictures on a thumb drive and then post from the office. So---Ta Da!
Supplies from CTMH-Free Spirit pattern paper, Chocolate CS, Indian Corn Blue CS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate ink, colored pencils, chocolate big brads, Indian corn blue sassy strands, liquid glass, piercing tool, Baby stamp set, puppy love stamp set

I'm not sure the picture shows it, but the monkey's tummy is fuzzy. I used Fun Flock and colored it with chalk. Supplies-All from CTMH-Chocolate CS, Blush CS, Colonial White CS, Chocolate Ink, waterbrush, chalk, fun flocks, just blooms paper flower, blush button, blush waxy flax, Spot on Background stamp set, Life is a Jungle Stamp set, Express Postage stamp set, piercing tool.

2 comments:

Janelle Janish said...

So cute! I love these, especially the one with the monkey! You're always full of great ideas.

CreativeMish said...

Great cards using these stamps! I've gotta use the monkey! Love it!