Monday, July 21, 2008

A happy accident...


This cards is one of those that happened by mistake. I was running some CS through the cuttlebug, didn't pay close enough attention and ended up with 1/2 sheet embossed. Of course I' m not one to waste a good sheet to Twilight CS so I went with it.
Supplies-from CTMH-Twilight CS, Bamboo CS, Desert Sand CS, Colonial White CS, Desert Sand Ink, Copper bitty brads, sanding kit, stipple brush, hemp, Yeehaw stamp set, From Me to You stamp set.
Other-Cuttlebug embossing folder, brown gingham ribbon.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yutarets! kasagad bah!

Erica said...

oooh, that is fantastic...amazing how a mistake created such a cool card

EmileeAnn said...

Happy accidents are the best...your card is great!

Anonymous said...

I love how your card turned out!

Anonymous said...

Great mistake! I hope I can make one just as good. ;-)

Kim said...

Wow, I wish I could make cards like this by mistake....Great card!