Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July


My blog friend Sparkle is getting married today. I sent this to her last week as a wedding gift. Since I don't know a whole lot about her, I sent her 4 of my favorite, most used recipe's.
Supplies-All CTMH-White Daisy CS, Cranberry CS, Cranberry Ink, Indian Corn Blue Ink, Chipboard bookplate, Indian Corn Blue Sassy strands, Cranberry ribbon, Friendship Word puzzle stamp set, For every occasion stamp set, stylus
other-sponge, key ring, large eyelets from Stampin Up, measuring spoons

2 comments:

Wendy B said...

Hi,just wanted to say that you make AMAZING stuff! I check your site daily (sometimes several times) and I thank you for all of your inspiration and sharing!!

Kim said...

What a great idea! I am sure she will love the recipes...who doesn't love recipes right?