Friday, July 18, 2008

Goodies and a Gift set

One of the great things about being published, is that on some occations you gets some free stuff! I got this package a few days ago from Papercrafts Magazine. All these goodies came with my card and some extra copies of the current issue. It doesn't happen every time, but it's super cool when it does.
I can't think of anything better than getting paid to make a card, seeing it in a magazine and getting free loot!

We have a very busy weekend starting today, a house guest, a birthday party and a wedding reception. This is a great gift set for a birthday.

Supplies-from CTMH-Pattern paper from Enchanted, Bamboo CS, Colonial white CS, Pansy purple ink, bamboo brads, bamboo ribbon slide, edge distresser, Celebration bouquet stamp set.
Other-Clear paint can, bamboo ribbon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky! I am trying to get published. Any advice?
I love your work/blog it gets me scrappin'.

Shaz
wall-to-wall-kids@mail.com

Barbara said...

WOW!!! You received quite a cache of goodies!!
That clear paint can is very cool...I love it!

Julie said...

OMG that's alot of goodies,
congrats on being published.

Kim said...

Awesome! Congrats on being published!