Monday, July 7, 2008

Disney Tickets and a Card

Last week I ordered the Disney tickets for our group at convention, and they came today!! I thought I would get paper tickets, but we got Disney Credit Cards!!! How cool is that?? Some have multi-days and others single and 1/2 days, but this will get us into the parks for the week!! Yeah!!

I was at World Market, and saw some dish towels with color combo, and it really appealed to me.
Supplies-All CTMH-Colonial White CS, GoldRush CS, Cranberry CS, Cranberry Ink, Goldrush ink, Outdoor denim Ink, bitty brads, Friendship blessing stamp set, Say it with style Stamp Set

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cute, as always.

Bettye

Stacy said...

Great card! I bet you are excited to go to Disney. We live very close, so no theme parks for me that week. Also, I love the present you made for Sparkle. Very thoughtful!