Sunday, July 13, 2008

baby gift and a golf bag?

I have been having a really great weekend, I had nothing to do!! I have worked on so many things since Friday night, if I told you, you would never believe me.

One thing I did work on was this baby gift. I found this cute little onesie and bib in the dollar section at Target. Can you believe it, one dollar?? I just knew they would go great with the lion stamp from Life is a Jungle.



I know I promised no more lions, but this one just had to be shown.

Supplies-from CTMH-Goldrush CS, Goldrush ink, black ink, sunflower marker, Autumn terracotta marker, black marker, red chalk, Autumn terracotta ribbon, Autumn terracotta brads, pattern paper from Enchanted, chipboard scalloped circles

Other-tin from Papertrey Ink



Lastly, I wanted you to see my golf bag planter. I have this thing for planting flowers in unusual things. I also have a set of pots and pans planted, a fertilize spreader and an old coke crate. I tried to convince Charlie to buy an old oven in a garage sale one time so I could plant in that, but he said "I am not having an old stove in the back yard". I told him it would look really good with all the frying pans, but he didn't go for it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The baby gift is too cute, only you could put that all together, and the golf bag, there is going to be men everywhere hunting you down...their golf bags will now become planters. You need to send that into a garden magazine or something.. It is too too cool.
Keep them coming...Let me know everything you worked on this weekend.

Bettye

Anonymous said...

omy! how did you stamp on fabric? That is SO ADORABLE!!

Anonymous said...

The onesie is just too cute! What a great deal...guess I'll have to get to Target more often.

Anonymous said...

love the lion. What a cute gift.
shaz
(wall-to-wall-kids@mail.com)

Traci Godbee said...

Love the lion gift set!! And that golf bag is hilarious!!

Stacy said...

Great baby gift idea! Gotta love that dollar section. :-)

Anonymous said...

I love he baby gift, very cute!!

And I can't think of a better way to use a golf bag!! That is just awesome!!!