Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Baby Card

I have been hard at work on some things for submission, and I don't have anything new to show you. I am having to dig deep in the files for things that you haven't seen. I am trying to get all my projects done and pictures sent in before I leave for Convention. Speaking of Convention, I can hardly stand it, I am just too excited. I have lots of project I want to get done and show you, but it may have to wait.
In the meantime, here is a card I made for a New baby a while back.
All Supplies CTMH-Life's Delight Pattern paper, Chipboard letters, rhinestone flowers, Chocolate CS, Blush CS, Blush Ink, Chocolate Ink, craft knife, prisma glitter-Size 5.5x5.5
I used the craft knife to cut around the butterfly's wings and then popped out the wings for a 3-D effect.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! My favorite color combo is pink and brown..so this is just perfect. You did yet another great job! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

We will miss you while you are gone, but look forward to all the new ideas.

Bettye

Stephanie said...

I like... this paper is stunning . I never thought of cutting out the butterfly like you have. I noticed some spring iris peeking through underneath , is that correct?

Barbara said...

Great card! I love the way you did the butterfly....and I've always liked this paper.
Gorgeous!!

Erica said...

well, for diggin deep that is pretty cute! how often do you get published aaron? just curious. you seem to create a lot...and i wondered how much effort you put in to submissions vs winning? do you submit to ctmh every month?

Wendy said...

Hi Aaron,
I have been visiting your blog quite often. You have wonderful ideas. I hope you don't mind that I have a link to your site on mine. Have fun at convention, wish I could go.

Kim said...

This is a beautiful card! WOW!