Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Water brush cards




Here are two more examples of using the water brush. The water brush seems to be my "go to" tool recently. I just love the look it gives. Get yours out and give it a try (Let me know if you need some instructions, I could be persuaded to post a picture tutorial)

Supplies-from CTMH-Sunflower CS, Black CS, White Daisy CS, Buttercup CS, Black Ink, Sunflower Ink, Buttercup Ink, corner rounder, black bitty brads, August word puzzle stamp set, sanding kit, water brush.
Other-black ribbon, cuttlebug embossing folder





Supplies All CTMH-Sarsaparilla Pattern Paper, Black CS, Colonial White CS, White Daisy Textured CS, With Love stamp set, Playful Petals stamp set, water brush, black ink,twilight ink, edge distresser, black button, black brads

3 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Very cool cards!! I like the look of the flower on the sarsparilla one. And the sun is just too cute!! I think you definitely need to post a tutorial!! :o)

Jeanne said...

These are so wonderful! Love the happy feel of the sunshine one. As one who is very waterbrush "challenged"...I would love a tutorial!!

Thanks for always posting great artwork, even if I don't comment like I should. I enjoy what you share and wanted you to know that!

Erica said...

lovely cards! I really liked #2...i have hardly used that stamp set yet...may just have to now!