Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Room mate Gifts

After last convention and all the wonderful gifts I was given, I decided to step it up a notch this year. Not only have I finished the album, but I also have my gifts done! These are yearly planners and business card holders in the colors of Black, Colonial White and Blush. Plus I used my bind-it all, I *heart* that little blue toy!! The planner is 12 months and 53 weeks each on there own cardstock. I print all the pages on my home computer and made the covers from chipboard and page protectors.

Supplies-CTMH-Blush CS, Black CS,Bamboo CS,Colonial White CS, Silhouette pattern paper, black ink, blush dot ribbon, black ribbon, chipboard letters, A friend is stamp set, blush ink, garden green ink, waterbrush, page protector
other-black rhinestones, bamboo ribbon, bind it all machine, business card holder.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Beautiful, just beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME!!! is there any way we could see how you did your calendar pages and things on the inside??

Stacie
s_prissel@yahoo.com

Misty Leach said...

Aaron, I finally made my business card holder! Mine is black leather so it looks a bit different than yours, but only a BIT!! lol, check it out at my blog,
www.mistyleach.blogspot.com

thanks again!!