Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Countdown: 9

Chocolate covered stawberries anyone? I used paint and re-inker to make the "chocolate", If I was to do this again I think I would just use brown paint. The re-inker is starting to eat through the paper. (I used lots of re-inker trying to get dark brown, and the paint never really got the color I wanted)
The strawberry stamps come from
everything else is CTMH.


Jeanne said...

Well, my goodness...isn't this clever!

Never would have thunk to do something like this, but it looks terrific!

Thanks for sharing!

TheMorts said...

I love it... You could also use brown paint let it dry then cover it with liquid glass to make it shiny.

Janelle said...

LOVE IT! A good way to use my acrylic paints from my former crafting hobby.

nonapearl said...

This is so STINKIN' cute! Love it!